You are hereHome ›› Franchise ››
What our clients say
Aberdeen Captain of the Year 2012
Previous Edinburgh Captain of the Year
Previous London Champions
The activitymix franchise network is expanding!
Do you want to be a part of it?
activitymix is the ONLY company in the UK that links sporting activities into business strategy. We are very unusual in the way we get results and clients have found this extremely refreshing.
Submit your details to receive information about our forthcoming Discovery Day.
We act as an employee engagement business and use sport and physical activity to help companies increase productivity and reduce absenteeism.
"With the quality and details of the training program, one very quickly develops the confidence and assurance to 'hit the ground running'!" Gordon Fraser, Edinburgh Franchise Partner.
- Benefit from our 7 years of experience & systems development
- Gain up to 80% client retention
- Initial 5 day tailored training course
- All the tools to start developing your own activitymix company
- One day additional training course EVERY month for the duration of your 5 year franchise agreement. This is something truly unique and rarely offered with any franchise
- Becoming an integral part of the activitymix team at an early stage
- An opportunity to work with some BIG brands like BP, Shell and BarclaysCapital
- Only budding enthusiastic entrepreneurs need apply!
Are you right for us?
Anyone can apply for a place on our Discovery Day programme which allows you to gain a full understanding of our franchise. To qualify for a place we suggest that you:
- are a 'territory expert' in your desired business area
- enjoy communicating, coaching and project planning
- have access to around £20k to set up your own business
- have 40 hours per week to spend on this, your sole business
- are a bit of a showman and enjoy being in the spotlight!
We are the only company in the UK to link sporting activities with business strategy. This has resulted in an 80% retention rate for our services over the last 7 years with a turnover of £350K in our original territory.
As a Franchise Partner, your role is to assist businesses to engage their team through a whole range of activities which inspire, encourage and generate better work, improved motivation and happier people.
- Saving costs for clients through increased productivity
- Helping businesses reduce absenteeism
- Assisting to strengthen connections and internal networks
Activities that franchisees organise on a daily, weekly and monthly basis include:
- Producing proposals for board directors and company executives
- Getting stuck into a Badminton or Basketball challenge!
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and brainstorming new ideas
- Running a home office with our systems and support