What our clients say
Aberdeen Captain of the Year 2012
Previous Edinburgh Captain of the Year
Previous London Champions
"Sport fosters many things that are good; teamwork and leadership." Daley Thompson, Decathlete, Olympic Gold Medallist and Ambassador for London 2012
The Corporate Decathlon, often referred to as ‘the ultimate sports & social network’ is our flagship employee engagement tool.
- 10 competitive, inter-company sport tournaments
- Approximately 1 event per month
- Programme supported with coaching from experts in sport development
- Social activities to support the programme
In order to maximize participation and employee engagement, we offer something for everyone through the season. The programme includes;
- Social Activities such as Ballroom Dancing and Bowling
- Team Sports including Volleyball and Touch Rugby
- Pursuit Events e.g. Swimming, Orienteering and Badminton
- A Personal Health Challenge: an excellent challenge for the least active members of any organisation!
Strength and depth of talent across the full range of disciplines is needed, as well as excellence in communications to engage employees and associates from all levels within the organisation.
More than just fun and games...
This inter-company tournament provides a framework of activities over a year. With support from activitymix, the Corporate Decathlon is much more than just fun and games as it incorporates opportunities for;
- Leadership Development
- Reward & Recognition
- Community Engagement
Find out more about our approach to supporting corporate aims and objectives by putting sport to work in employee engagement, by visiting our Team Site