What our clients say
Aberdeen Captain of the Year 2012
Previous Edinburgh Captain of the Year
Previous London Champions
Captain of the Year Awards
For information on how to enter the Corporate Decathlon Captain of the Year, take a look at the instructions below and get involved!
The activitymix Captain of the Year Award recognises the most outstanding Corporate Decathlon Captain of the year.
How to enter
Nominations must be received from a senior HR person or equivalent. The process is simple and it is free to enter.
- Read the rules of entry below
- Request and complete the nomination form and return in electronic format. The nomination must include specific reference to the key criteria.
- Question 4 must include an insight of how you used the Corporate Decathlon experience to meet the specific objectives set by the decathlon leadership team this year.
- Include any relevant material that you feel will support your nomination (e.g.) copies of internal coverage and newsletters etc.
- Return to activitymix by close of business Monday 15th October
A shortlist of three companies will be selected from the nominations received. All nominees will be notified on Monday 22nd October, as to whether or not they have been shortlisted. The winners will then be announced at the activitymix Sports Awards.
- The activitymix Captain of the Year Award is open to all companies competing in the activitymix Corporate Decathlon.
- One application from each Corporate Decathlon team can be accepted and should relate to the overall Corporate Decathlon Captain (not individual Challenge Captains).
- All nominations must be made with the full knowledge and co-operation of the nominated company.
- All submissions should relate to Corporate Decathlon participation.
- The organisers reserve the right to retain entries for subsequent publication in relation to the awards. Information which companies do not wish publicised should be clearly marked.
- Judges reserve the right to request additional material to support claims made in any nomination.
- The organisers regret that the entries cannot be returned.
- The organisers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to entries.
- Completed forms must be signed by the nominator, a line manager / senior supporter within the nominating organisation.
- The judge's decision is final. A maximum of 3 finalists will be shortlisted, and finalists will be notified at least one week prior to the announcement of the winner.
- Finalists and winners may be asked to take part in any media interviews and photo shoots.
- The closing date for entries is close of business Monday 15th October.